Avocado DAO Roadmap Update | Paving the way forward
Attention Avocadians: The future of Avocado DAO is here!
As we continue our mission to foster growth within the GameFi and blockchain gaming space, we’d like to provide our Avocadians (and the wider Avocado DAO community) with a progress update. In this publication we will be reviewing our progress to date, presenting our core objectives for 2022 and unveiling what the future holds for Avocado DAO via an updated Roadmap.
Our Progress to Date
The international team at Avocado HQ have been working tirelessly behind the scenes, overcoming every hurdle — including the crypto market downturn and the infamous $600m+ Axie Infinity hack — and navigating the constantly evolving GameFi space, to support the future of web3 gaming by investing in the growing blockchain ecosystems and educating the new generation of GameFi scholars.
The team at Avocado HQ is consistently evolving and adapting to changing environments, all while focused on reaching new milestones. We are delighted to announce that we have achieved the following targets to date:
- Successfully expanded the Avocado DAO ecosystem by investing in 30+ new partnerships, including 23 web3 games and GameFi platforms. We’ve partnered and invested in a wide range of popular and upcoming games such as, but not limited to, Heroes of Mavia, Ascenders Phantom Galaxies, and the highly anticipated Froyo Games platform. All of which are pivotal in our goals to; onboard more scholars across emerging genres of web3 games and further educate the existing 10,000+ scholars within the guild. These new partnerships will add to the already expanding scholarship program and will provide more rewarding opportunities for both new and existing Avocadian scholars.
- Invested in, and formed new partnerships with multiple new GameFi builders and ecosystem projects such as DGPal (web3 game launching on Cronos), Froyo Games (platform), ZeroXAdventre (web3 tooling for GameFi), Lootex (web3 marketplace) and more. We support ecosystem projects such as these because they reduce the friction to entry for gamers who will eventually transition into web3 users and foster growth within various blockchain ecosystems.
- As of the 31st of March 2022, Avocado DAO offers 5 NEW GameFi scholarships in addition to Axie Infinity and Rev Racing. Our scholars can now play and farm yield across Pegaxy, The Wasted Lands, Cyball, Elpis Battle and Karmaverse. We have over 90% utilization of all available NFT assets. We invested in all the new games prior to launch and have successfully grown our scholarships by 1,500+ across these 5 new offerings.
- Successfully launched the $AVG token on the 1st of January 2022. This is only the beginning, as we have exciting new updates coming soon, including the bridging of $AVG (0xa41F142b6eb2b164f8164CAE0716892Ce02f311f) to BNB Chain, which will allow us to tap into the growing ecosystem of BEP20 and for our users to benefit from the reduced gas fees when trading and interacting with our smart contracts.
We have persistently worked to reach these targets to date. In our ongoing effort to deliver more rewarding opportunities to our expanding community, we’ve invested and advised in a range of promising new GameFi and blockchain projects, and worked cohesively with emerging protocols to influence the future of a maturing web3 gaming industry.
Our goal has always been the introduction and integration of DeFi into our growing community through education and web3 development, and our updated Roadmap represents how we’re going to continue achieving this goal in the future.
Updated Avocado DAO Roadmap
It’s a momentous year ahead for Avocado DAO, and as we kickstart Q2 we’d like to present our core objectives for the remainder of the year:
- Develop our existing scholars into more advanced users and prepare them for participation in emerging triple-A, blockchain gaming titles.
- To educate and upskill our scholars so they can become the next generation of web3 users. Education is continuous and we are here to support them in their learning and not only teach, but equip them with the knowledge to share with their peers so they can become future leaders amongst their intermediate communities.
- To increase yields in farmed games while limiting overexposure.
- To continue investing in the leaders of GameFi, DeFi and blockchain protocols.
- To develop an advanced Avocado DAO platform that caters to both internal scholars and token holders.
- To work toward a more sustainable staking protocol, able to pass on the yields of our guild back to staked token holders.
To achieve these objectives, we have updated our Roadmap and outlined the four main phases of our proposed plan.
This updated Roadmap outlines the path ahead. We aim to go above and beyond all expectations this year and continue our mission to further enrich GameFi as it evolves to Play-and-Earn and subsequently Win-to-Earn. As the industry matures, we will pivot where necessary and remain agile to ensure that, operationally, we are one of the strongest guilds in the space.
Staking the $AVG token:
The first major project on our updated Roadmap is the advancement of the $AVG token. This includes an audited $AVG staking contract (Phase 1).
In mid Q2, we will set up a bridge that will allow holders of $AVG to maneuver their $AVG token from Ethereum to the BNB Chain. The contract is currently in audit, then once completed, we will deploy the $AVG staking contract (also on the BNB Chain), which will add the initial utilities to the $AVG token and allow our token holders to stake and benefit from $AVG staking rewards. Here’s an exclusive first look into a mocked-up version of the $AVG staking dashboard:
Projected for late Q4 2022 to Q1 2023 is the launch of the Avocado DAO Vaults — which are operational vaults, designed specifically for each game or platform, and built so $AVG token holders can further benefit from securely staking their $AVG tokens.
We are excited to start growing the Avocado DAO staking ecosystem and are on track to hit our Phase 1 targets from the updated Roadmap before the end of May.
Enhancing the Avocado DAO platform:
Upgrading the Avocado Platform is a huge project that will include extensive updates to our scholar management database and the guild management user interface. The dashboard will provide a clear overview of rankings, scholar progress, and game data updates. It will be the Avocadians go-to platform for all things Avocado DAO. Here’s a first look at the mocked-up platform dashboard:
We want our scholars to be more mobile, and educated across multiple games and to benefit from their contribution to Avocado DAO. Therefore, we will be implementing an improved rewards program for our scholars which will incorporate an array of innovative schemes built to reward our Avocadians for completing tasks, and quests and advancing up the rankings.
Avocado DAO is ever-evolving within the GameFi sector, and we are excited to be working toward our 2022 objectives, begin launching our major projects and continue improving the lives of our Avocadians. We are doing our part in shaping GameFi as we contribute to a new era of gaming and NFT ownership.
About Avocado DAO
Avocado DAO is a Web3 gaming guild that provides rewarding experiences for its 10k+ scholars and facilitates entry to GameFi to empower more users.
Find out more about Avocado DAO and join the community here:
Unlock life-changing opportunities with Avocado DAO Tokens (AVG):
AVG can be found on Ethereum and BNB, the contract address is the same for both chains.
Smart Contact address: 0xa41f142b6eb2b164f8164cae0716892ce02f311f